This is a dedication to the superb lyrebird, whose home is the beautiful and ancient Monga Forest, a cool temperate rainforest tucked into the mountain in the upper reaches of the Mongarlowe River in south eastern Australia.
This piece incorporates a hand fabricated centrepiece which includes an etched lyrebird. The amulet comprises of handmade silver beads, handmade clasps and beautifully cut vintage Kingman turquoise from America, thread on handmade silver snake chain by Mountain Cut.
The piece also comes in a uniquely engraved beautiful box by Mountain Cut. The boxes are designed and constructed from Australian Hardwood and made entirely on our farm.
- It weighs 126 grams (4.4 ounces)
- The centrepiece is 112 mm (4.4 inches) long and 60 mm (2.36 inches) at the widest points
- The chain is 49.5 long (19.5 inches).
- Materials - sterling silver, turquoise, handmade sterling silver beads and sterling silver snake chain
- This amulet has three beautiful Kingman American turquoise vintage cabochons.
- Comes in a uniquely made Australian Hardwood Box.
Monga Lyrebird Amulet
We ship all over the world.
Our pieces are unique, one of a kind, designed and handcrafted one at a time
All our jewellery is made from 100% recycled sterling silver. I melt down scrap silver and form the sheet and the wire needed. If I require silver I can't fabricate, I order 100% recycled sterling and pure silver from A&E Metals in Australia. A&E Metals have a strong environmental policy which you can view here: https://www.aemetal.com.au/Webstore/t-recycled.aspx
All turquoise and other gemstones used in our work is sourced from reputable stone cutters and dealers, and where possible I list the source.
If you would like any additional information about a particular piece, shipping rates or our policies please do not hesitate to contact Sky at firstname.lastname@example.org