A pair of sterling silver wombat skull earrings etched using my artwork. I patina the piece to really highlight the natural lines and fractures in the bone.
My work is influenced by tribal silver, organically created, worked and worn. You can see on the earrings where I have worked. They are not highly polished.
- 9.6 cm long (3.8 inches) - disc is 6.35 cm diameter, hooks 3.4 cm
- materials - sterling silver hooks, with sterling silver disc
- total weight of these pair of earrings is approx. 31 grams.
- 100% recycled silver.
- Cadmium free - I use solders that do not contain any cadmium or lead. These are strong solders that age similarly to the piece.
Wombat Skull Earrings
- We ship all over the world.
- Our pieces are unique, one of a kind designed and handcrafted one at a time
- All our jewellery is made from 100% recycled sterling silver. I melt down scrap silver and form the sheet and the wire needed. If I require silver I can't fabricate, I order 100% recycled sterling and pure silver from A&E Metals in Australia. A&E Metals have a strong environmental policy which you can view here: https://www.aemetal.com.au/Webstore/t-recycled.aspx
- All turquoise and othe gemstones used in our work is sourced from reputable stone cutters and dealers, and where possible I list the source.
- If you would like any additional information about a particular piece, shipping rates or our policies please do not heistate to contact Sky at email@example.com