A beautiful piece of turquoise in a simple setting of solid heavy silver - to let the stone speak.
My work is influenced by tribal silver, organically created, worked and worn. You can see on the piece where I have worked. It is not refined and highly polished – it is nomadic, strong, and made to last a lifetime and more.
- Dimensions - 48 mm (1.89 inches) x 22 mm (0.87 inches) at the widest points
- Ring size - Size 10.25 (U Aus & UK) on the mandrel. This would fit a Size Size 9.75 (T Aus & UK) approximately* accounting for the wider band. Please read the Sizing section under Policies, Terms & Conditions.
- Materials - sterling silver and turquoise
- Total weight - 32 grams (1.13 ounces)
- Ring shank tapered 17 - 14 mm wide
- Comfortable ring shank - with stamping.
- 100% recycled silver.
- Cadmium free - I use solders that do not contain any cadmium or lead. These are strong solders that age similarly to the piece.
- Worn oxidised patina
Teardrop Turquoise Ring
We ship all over the world.
We offer payment plans - email me at email@example.com for more information.
Our pieces are unique, one of a kind, designed and handcrafted one at a time
All our jewellery is made from 100% recycled sterling silver. I melt down scrap silver and form the sheet and the wire needed. If I require silver I can't fabricate, I order 100% recycled sterling and pure silver from A&E Metals in Australia. A&E Metals have a strong environmental policy which you can view here: https://www.aemetal.com.au/Webstore/t-recycled.aspx
All turquoise and other gemstones used in our work is sourced from reputable stone cutters and dealers, and where possible I list the source.
If you would like any additional information about a particular piece, shipping rates or our policies please do not hesitate to contact Sky at firstname.lastname@example.org