Teardrop turquoise pendant - a classic piece.
The piece also comes in a uniquely engraved beautiful box by Mountain Cut. The boxes are designed and constructed from Australian Hardwood and made entirely on our farm.
My work is influenced by tribal silver, organically created, worked and worn. You can see on the piece where I have worked. It is not refined and highly polished – it is nomadic, strong, and made to last a lifetime and more.
- Dimensions – 60 mm (2.4 inches) long, 31.5 mm wide (1.2 inches)
- Materials - sterling silver, Ithica Peak turquoise cut by @danthecabman
- Weight - 26 grams (0.92 ounces)
- The bail is solid and comfortable, and large enough to wear with a large size chain.
- This piece does not come with a chain.
- Made with 100% recycled silver. It is Cadmium free - I use solders that do not contain any cadmium or lead. These are strong solders that age similarly to the piece. Worn patina.
My pendants are one of a kind pieces which I make one at a time, and is made to last lifetimes.
Turquoise Teardrop Pendant
We ship all over the world.
Our pieces are unique, one of a kind, designed and handcrafted one at a time
All our jewellery is made from 100% recycled sterling silver. I melt down scrap silver and form the sheet and the wire needed. If I require silver I can't fabricate, I order 100% recycled sterling and pure silver from A&E Metals in Australia. A&E Metals have a strong environmental policy which you can view here: https://www.aemetal.com.au/Webstore/t-recycled.aspx
All turquoise and other gemstones used in our work is sourced from reputable stone cutters and dealers, and where possible I list the source.
If you would like any additional information about a particular piece, shipping rates or our policies please do not hesitate to contact Sky at email@example.com