A beautiful pair of hand forged Sterling Silver hand earrings, featuring vintage turquoise cabochons.
These earrings are inspired by the painting "Self Portrait, Dedicated to Dr Eloesser", 1940 by Frida Kahlo, and part of a hand earrings series where I incorporate symbology from my life.
These do not come in our unique boxes. A bespoke Australian Hardwood box by Mountain Cut can easily be ordered for this item by adding "Bespoke Wooden Box" to your cart. Please note this will require additional time to prepare.
- 8 cm long - hand is 6 cm long, hooks 2 cm
- materials - sterling silver and turquoise
- total weight of both earrings - 16 grams
- 100% recycled silver.
Nomad Eye Hand Earrings
- We ship all over the world.
- Our pieces are unique, one of a kind designed and handcrafted one at a time
- All our jewellery is made from 100% recycled sterling silver. I melt down scrap silver and form the sheet and the wire needed. If I require silver I can't fabricate, I order 100% recycled sterling and pure silver from A&E Metals in Australia. A&E Metals have a strong environmental policy which you can view here: https://www.aemetal.com.au/Webstore/t-recycled.aspx
- All turquoise and othe gemstones used in our work is sourced from reputable stone cutters and dealers, and where possible I list the source.
- If you would like any additional information about a particular piece, shipping rates or our policies please do not heistate to contact Sky at email@example.com