A beautiful pair of hand forged Sterling Silver turquoise triangle dangle earrings.
The hooks are made so you can take them off and use them to lengthen other earrings.
These earrings are my unique take on a classic design, with a stamped and worn patina finish. My work is influenced by tribal silver, organically created, worked and worn. You can see on the earrings where I have worked. They are not refined and highly polished.
- 12.6 cm long (includes hook which is 2 cm)
- materials - sterling silver and turquoise
- turquoise origin - Kingman turquoise, Arizona. Kingman is one of the oldest turquoise mines in America, over 1000 years old.
- total weight of both earrings - 11 grams
- 100% recycled silver. Cadmium free - I use solders that do not contain any cadmium or lead. These are strong solders that age similarly to the piece.
Nomad Dangle Earrings
- We ship all over the world.
- Our pieces are unique, one of a kind designed and handcrafted one at a time
- All our jewellery is made from 100% recycled sterling silver. I melt down scrap silver and form the sheet and the wire needed. If I require silver I can't fabricate, I order 100% recycled sterling and pure silver from A&E Metals in Australia. A&E Metals have a strong environmental policy which you can view here: https://www.aemetal.com.au/Webstore/t-recycled.aspx
- All turquoise and othe gemstones used in our work is sourced from reputable stone cutters and dealers, and where possible I list the source.
- If you would like any additional information about a particular piece, shipping rates or our policies please do not heistate to contact Sky at firstname.lastname@example.org