This is a beautiful hand crafted sterling silver ring with a Matte Black Jade Actinolite stone.
The night is dark with all the rain clouds, but it is full of the chorus of frogs, the occasional owl and nightjars.
This ring comes in a uniquely engraved beautiful box by Mountain Cut. The boxes are designed and constructed from Australian Hardwood and made entirely on our farm.
- Size: 10.5 (Size U1/2 Aus & UK) on the mandrel** Size 10 (T 1/2 Aus & UK)*
Dimensions: Face is 28 mm (1.1") x 22 mm (0.9") at the widest point
- Band is 15 mm wide (0.59") with a scallop for comfit down to 5 mm (0.19")
- Snake skin stamped band
- Materials - sterling silver, Matte Black Jade Actinolite cut by Christine from @silvercavcabs
- Weight: 21 grams
* best fit
** size on the mandrel
Approximate best fit size is 1/2 US size smaller than the ring due to ring shank thickness and width.
See Sizing for more information.
- We ship all over the world.
- Our pieces are unique, one of a kind designed and handcrafted one at a time
- All our jewellery is made from 100% recycled sterling silver. I melt down scrap silver and form the sheet and the wire needed. If I require silver I can't fabricate, I order 100% recycled sterling and pure silver from A&E Metals in Australia. A&E Metals have a strong environmental policy which you can view here: https://www.aemetal.com.au/Webstore/t-recycled.aspx
- All turquoise and othe gemstones used in our work is sourced from reputable stone cutters and dealers, and where possible I list the source.
- If you would like any additional information about a particular piece, shipping rates or our policies please do not heistate to contact Sky at firstname.lastname@example.org