This ring has a hollow form centrepiece with the four spirit shield made from Mediterranean coral. The two glass trade beads create the almost temple like ends, guiding the wanderer through the fabrics, sounds and air thick with spices and incense of the bazaar.
The piece also comes in a uniquely engraved beautiful box by Mountain Cut. The boxes are designed and constructed from Australian Hardwood and made entirely on our farm.
My work is influenced by tribal silver, organically created, worked and worn. You can see on the piece where I have worked. It is not refined and highly polished – it is nomadic, strong, and made to last a lifetime and more.
- Size 11 (V 1/2 Aus & UK) on the mandrel. This would fit a Size 10.5 (U1/2 Aus & UK) approximately* accounting for the wider band. Please read the Sizing section.
- 80 mm (3.15 inches) x 30 mm (1.2 inches) at the widest points
- Materials - sterling silver, handmade glass beads and Mediterranean coral.
- Total weight - 58 grams
- 16 - 13 mm wide tapered split ring shank.
- 100% recycled silver.
- Cadmium free - I use solders that do not contain any cadmium or lead. These are strong solders that age similarly to the piece.
- It has a worn patina.
*A note about sizing: All of the measurements of the ring are provided above. The "best fit" is a guide only and does not take into account various physical and environmental factors that affect ring sizing on a daily basis. I recommend that you have your fingers sized regularly, and/or size your rings with similiar dimensions to match your fit. More information on sizing is available here. I cannot be responsible if your ring does not fit correctly, and by purchasing the ring you agree to these terms.
Marrakesh Four Spirit Ring
- We ship all over the world.
- Our pieces are unique, one of a kind designed and handcrafted one at a time
- All our jewellery is made from 100% recycled sterling silver. I melt down scrap silver and form the sheet and the wire needed. If I require silver I can't fabricate, I order 100% recycled sterling and pure silver from A&E Metals in Australia. A&E Metals have a strong environmental policy which you can view here: https://www.aemetal.com.au/Webstore/t-recycled.aspx
- All turquoise and othe gemstones used in our work is sourced from reputable stone cutters and dealers, and where possible I list the source.
- If you would like any additional information about a particular piece, shipping rates or our policies please do not heistate to contact Sky at email@example.com