A beautiful piece of Number 8 Mine turquoise in a simple setting of solid heavy silver - to let the stone speak.
My work is influenced by tribal silver, organically created, worked and worn. You can see on the piece where I have worked. It is not refined and highly polished – it is nomadic, strong, and made to last a lifetime and more.
- Dimensions - 41 mm (1.61 inches) x 22.1 mm (0.87 inches) at the widest points
- Ring size - Size 10.5 (Size U1/2 Aus & UK) on the mandrel. This would fit a Size 10 (T 1/2 Aus & UK) approximately* accounting for the wider band. Please read the Sizing section under Policies, Terms & Conditions.
- Materials - sterling silver and turquoise
- Total weight - 28 grams (0.99 ounces)
- Ring shank tapered 16.5 - 11.3 mm wide
- Comfortable ring shank - with stamping.
- 100% recycled silver.
- Cadmium free - I use solders that do not contain any cadmium or lead. These are strong solders that age similarly to the piece.
- Worn oxidised patina
*A note about sizing: All of the measurements of the ring are provided above. The "best fit" is a guide only and does not take into account various physical and environmental factors that affect ring sizing on a daily basis. I recommend that you have your fingers sized regularly, and/or size your rings with similiar dimensions to match your fit. More information on sizing is available here. I cannot be responsible if your ring does not fit correctly, and by purchasing the ring you agree to these terms.
Maharani Earthen Turquoise Ring
We ship all over the world.
We offer payment plans - email me at email@example.com for more information.
Our pieces are unique, one of a kind, designed and handcrafted one at a time
All our jewellery is made from 100% recycled sterling silver. I melt down scrap silver and form the sheet and the wire needed. If I require silver I can't fabricate, I order 100% recycled sterling and pure silver from A&E Metals in Australia. A&E Metals have a strong environmental policy which you can view here: https://www.aemetal.com.au/Webstore/t-recycled.aspx
All turquoise and other gemstones used in our work is sourced from reputable stone cutters and dealers, and where possible I list the source.
If you would like any additional information about a particular piece, shipping rates or our policies please do not hesitate to contact Sky at firstname.lastname@example.org