A medium pair of sterling silver etched and hand fabricated Magpie sterling silver disc earrings.
My work is influenced by tribal silver, organically created, worked and worn. You can see on the earrings where I have worked.
- 6 cm long - discs are 4 cm diameter, hooks 2 cm
- materials - sterling silver 925
- the hooks are handmade
- 100% recycled silver. Cadmium free - I use solders that do not contain any cadmium or lead. These are strong solders that age similarly to the piece.
Magpie Disc Earrings
- We ship all over the world.
- Our pieces are unique, one of a kind designed and handcrafted one at a time
- All our jewellery is made from 100% recycled sterling silver. I melt down scrap silver and form the sheet and the wire needed. If I require silver I can't fabricate, I order 100% recycled sterling and pure silver from A&E Metals in Australia. A&E Metals have a strong environmental policy which you can view here: https://www.aemetal.com.au/Webstore/t-recycled.aspx
- All turquoise and othe gemstones used in our work is sourced from reputable stone cutters and dealers, and where possible I list the source.
- If you would like any additional information about a particular piece, shipping rates or our policies please do not heistate to contact Sky at email@example.com