A large sterling silver double snake pendant inspired by the beautiful snake caressing John Collier's gorgeous painting of Lilith, the alluring goddess of the night.
This piece incorporates two etched 'Lilith' Snakes with a hand fabricated centrepiece. The amulet comprises of handmade round link chain and clasps and beautifully cut Ithica Peak turquoise.
The piece also comes in a uniquely engraved beautiful box by Mountain Cut. The boxes are designed and constructed from Australian Hardwood and made entirely on our farm.
My work is influenced by tribal silver, organically created, worked and worn. You can see on the piece where I have worked. It is not refined and highly polished – it is nomadic, strong, and made to last a lifetime and more.
- It weighs 195 grams
- The centrepiece is 115 mm long and 32 mm at the widest points
- The chain is 53.5 cm long and made at the farm by The Beard
- Materials - sterling silver, turquoise, handmade sterling silver round link chain
- This amulet has four large beautiful Intica Peak turquoise cabochons and two smalleer turquoise cabochons set in the snakes.
- Comes in a uniquely made Australian Hardwood Box.
- Made with 100% recycled silver. It is Cadmium free - I use solders that do not contain any cadmium or lead. These are strong solders that age similarly to the piece. Worn patina.
My pendants are one of a kind pieces which I make one at a time and is made to last lifetimes.
Lilith Double Snake Amulet
We ship all over the world.
Our pieces are unique, one of a kind, designed and handcrafted one at a time
All our jewellery is made from 100% recycled sterling silver. I melt down scrap silver and form the sheet and the wire needed. If I require silver I can't fabricate, I order 100% recycled sterling and pure silver from A&E Metals in Australia. A&E Metals have a strong environmental policy which you can view here: https://www.aemetal.com.au/Webstore/t-recycled.aspx
All turquoise and other gemstones used in our work is sourced from reputable stone cutters and dealers, and where possible I list the source.
If you would like any additional information about a particular piece, shipping rates or our policies please do not hesitate to contact Sky at email@example.com