A beautiful pair of sterling silver grass tree earrings.
These earrings are in response to the major bushfires affecting our region, the places we love. The design was created during the Charleys Forest Fires.
- 60 mm long (2.4 inches). Earring 35 mm (1.4") x 22 mm (0.87") , 20 mm (0.8") hook
- materials - sterling silver
- total weight of both earrings - 8 grams
- We ship all over the world.
- Our pieces are unique, one of a kind designed and handcrafted one at a time
- All our jewellery is made from 100% recycled sterling silver. I melt down scrap silver and form the sheet and the wire needed. If I require silver I can't fabricate, I order 100% recycled sterling and pure silver from A&E Metals in Australia. A&E Metals have a strong environmental policy which you can view here: https://www.aemetal.com.au/Webstore/t-recycled.aspx
- All turquoise and othe gemstones used in our work is sourced from reputable stone cutters and dealers, and where possible I list the source.
- If you would like any additional information about a particular piece, shipping rates or our policies please do not heistate to contact Sky at email@example.com