Charleys Forest Silver Byzantine inspired 24k/18k heavy gold Mi Familia ring by Sky Mazurkiewicz.
This is a handmade 24k gold three stone ring band with turquoise cabochons. It is my rustic and unique take on the ancient three stone rings with a deep and worked bezel, with chunky and solid settings, giving this ring the feel of old medieval worlds.
It is a timeless piece, to treasure, wear and enjoy, and to hand down or across as an heirloom. Each stone is unique and there are no two alike, which is part of what makes these rings so special. You can read the Story of the Mi Familia ring here.
This listing is for the actual ring depicted in the photographs. It is packaged in our unique boxes made from Australian Hardwood entirely on the farm by Mountain Cut Studio.
- Dimensions - middle cabochon - 14.5 mm (0.57 inches) long
- Ring size - Size: 8.25 (Size Q 1/2 Aus & UK) on the mandrel**
- Fits best Size 7.75 (P 1/2 Aus & UK)*
- Materials - 24k ring band and bezel cup platforms (<17 grams) with 18k bezels (>1 gram) gold ring and vintage Arizona turquoise (TCW 6.6)
- Total weight - 19.32 grams
- Ring shank - 7.5 mm wide
- Band thickness: - 1.8 mm
- Naturally texture band
My work is influenced by tribal silver, organically created, worked and worn. It is nomadic, strong, and made to last lifetimes.
* best fit
** size on the mandrel
approximate best fit size is 1/4 - 1/2 US size smaller than the ring due to ring shank thickness and width. See Sizing for more information.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
All my pieces are one of a kind pieces which I make one at a time - and they are hand fabricated.
The Mi Familia rings are part of an ongoing three stone ring series that have their own unique characteristics that separate them from each other.
Gold Mi Familia Ring
- Our pieces are unique, handcrafted one at a time
- All turquoise and othe gemstones used in our work is sourced from reputable stone cutters and dealers, and where possible I list the source.
- If you would like any additional information about a particular piece, shipping rates or our policies please do not heistate to contact Sky at email@example.com