This is a beautiful hand forged and designed earth ring. It is a domed hollowform earth on a solid wide band.
This ring comes in a uniquely engraved beautiful box by Mountain Cut. The boxes are designed and constructed from Australian Hardwood and made entirely on our farm.
- Size: 9.25 (Size S1/2 Aus & UK) on the mandrel** Fits best Size 8.75 (R 1/2 Aus & UK)*
Face is 28.5 x 28.5 mm (1.12") at the widest point
- Band is 10 mm wide (0.39") ~ stamped band
- Materials - sterling silver
- Weight: 20 grams
My work is influenced by tribal silver, organically created, worked and worn. It is nomadic, strong, and made to last lifetimes.
* best fit
** size on the mandrel
Approximate best fit size is 1/2 US size smaller than the ring due to ring shank thickness and width.
See Sizing for more information.
Modelled by Sky.
- We ship all over the world.
- Our pieces are unique, one of a kind designed and handcrafted one at a time
- All our jewellery is made from 100% recycled sterling silver. I melt down scrap silver and form the sheet and the wire needed. If I require silver I can't fabricate, I order 100% recycled sterling and pure silver from A&E Metals in Australia. A&E Metals have a strong environmental policy which you can view here: https://www.aemetal.com.au/Webstore/t-recycled.aspx
- All turquoise and othe gemstones used in our work is sourced from reputable stone cutters and dealers, and where possible I list the source.
- If you would like any additional information about a particular piece, shipping rates or our policies please do not heistate to contact Sky at firstname.lastname@example.org