Desert Shingleback Lizard Pendant ~ Shingleback lizard slowly moving around his semi-arid Royston rock.
The pendant comes in a uniquely engraved beautiful box by Mountain Cut. The boxes are designed and constructed from Australian Hardwood and made entirely on our farm.
- Dimensions: 50 mm (2") long x 39 mm (1.5") wide at the widest points
- Weight: 25 grams
- Materials: Sterling silver, Royston turquoise from Turquoise Fever
- Pendant bail width approx 7 mm
This pendant can be worn with:
- 18" Braided Leather Choker sold separately
- 22" Sterling Silver Foxtail Chain Short 4mm thickness sold separately (pictured above)
- 32" Sterling Silver Foxtail Chain Long 4mm thickness sold separately
Modelled by Emmy @the_schmem
Desert Shingleback Lizard Pendant
We ship all over the world, fully tracked, insured and packed with love!
Our pieces are unique, designed and handcrafted one at a time
We believe strongly in providing ethically created pieces using quality sources of metal and stones, with an environmentally friendly approach to our business. You can view our philosphy here.
All our jewellery is made from 100% recycled sterling silver. We melt down scrap silver and form the sheet and wire required.
If we are unable to fabricate, we order 100% recycled sterling and pure silver from Palloys in Australia. View Palloys environmental policy here.
All turquoise and other gemstones used in our work is sourced from reputable stone cutters and dealers, and where possible we list the source.
If you would like any additional information about a particular piece, shipping rates or our policies please do not hesitate to contact Sky at firstname.lastname@example.org