A beautiful pair of etched, engraved and stamped sterling silver fern leaf earrings.
The earrings come in a uniquely engraved beautiful box by Mountain Cut. The boxes are designed and constructed from Australian Hardwood and made entirely on our farm.
My work is influenced by tribal silver, organically created, worked and worn. You can see on the earrings where I have worked.
- 140 mm long (5.5 inches)
- materials - sterling silver and Newman Chrysoprase (Matte) by Christine De Prinse
- total weight of both earrings - 19 grams
- 100% recycled metals. Cadmium free - I use solders that do not contain any cadmium or lead. These are strong solders that age similarly to the piece.
Fern Earrings - Newman Chrysoprase
- We ship all over the world.
- Our pieces are unique, one of a kind designed and handcrafted one at a time
- All our jewellery is made from 100% recycled sterling silver. I melt down scrap silver and form the sheet and the wire needed. If I require silver I can't fabricate, I order 100% recycled sterling and pure silver from A&E Metals in Australia. A&E Metals have a strong environmental policy which you can view here: https://www.aemetal.com.au/Webstore/t-recycled.aspx
- All turquoise and othe gemstones used in our work is sourced from reputable stone cutters and dealers, and where possible I list the source.
- If you would like any additional information about a particular piece, shipping rates or our policies please do not heistate to contact Sky at firstname.lastname@example.org